Jan 03 - Jan 06, 2018
Paper Presentation Sessions will be scheduled throughout Days 1, 2 and 3 in the Mercy Lecture Theatre.
The Lecture Theatre is equipped with a PC and recent version of MS PowerPoint, a data projector and microphone.
Presentations will be single session format. Delegates will be allocated 12 minutes for their oral presentation plus 3 minutes for Q&A. Delegates are to introduce themselves and abstract title.
- Oral presentation allocation time is 12 minutes, plus 3 minutes for Q&A
- Powerpoint slides are to be saved on a USB stick for upload onto the PC in the Lecture Theatre (please note: delegates will not be able to use their own laptops for presentations)
- Speakers are to upload their presentations prior to their allocated session (further instructions will be provided at the conference)
- BACK UP: please ensure you have a back up of your presentation slides, including emailing your presentation to yourself so that you can download it onto the computer if necessary
Data Blitz with Poster
Data Blitz Presentations will be scheduled on Days 1 and 3 (Thurs 4th Jan and Sat 6th Jan) in the Mercy Lecture Theatre.
The Lecture Theatre is equipped with a PC; recent version of MS PowerPoint; data projector; and microphone.
Delegates will give a 3 minute blitz oral presentation with an accompanying single powerpoint slide.
In addition, delegates are required to stand alongside their poster during their allocated poster session.
Data Blitz with Poster Specifications:
- Oral presentation allocation time is 3 minutes
- Prepare 1 powerpoint slide detailing : Poster Title, Your Name, Institutional Affiliations and Acknowledgements
- Save your powerpoint file with filename: surname_Blitz.ppt (eg. Rendell_Blitz.ppt) and email it to ICPM5@acu.edu.au by 18th December 2017
- Refer to Poster Guidelines for poster requirements and poster printing and delivery service
Poster sessions will be scheduled on Days 1 and 3 (Thurs 4th Jan and Sat 6th Jan) during lunchtimes. There will be 2 x 45 minute poster blocks per lunchtime session.
Delegates will be required to stand alongside their poster for informal Q&A during their allocated poster block (45 minutes).
- Poster Size: A0 (841mm width x1189mm height) – Portrait ONLY
- Include a clear title, your name, institutional affiliation and acknowledgements
- Use a serif type font such as Garamond, Ariel, Helvetica, Book Antigua or Bookman Old Style
- Minimum font size 24pt depending on selected font. Text should be readable from 10 feet/3 metres away
- Posters are to be mounted to poster panels upon registration on Wednesday 3rd January. Pushpins will be supplied for mounting. The poster panels will be numbered, using the same numbering system in the program (i.e. if the program indicates that your poster is #13 you should mount your poster on the panel labeled #13). Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.
Poster Printing and Delivery Service
For poster printing including delivery to the conference venue, please contact:
Please note: This service is external to ACU. Printing agreements and payments are made directly with Kwik Kopy – Springvale.
Posters will be delivered to the conference coordinators on 2nd January 2018 and can be collected upon Registration.
A full program outlining allocated day and time for Paper, Blitz and Poster presentations will be emailed to all delegates in mid-December 2017.
Conference delegates can access free Wi-Fi while on campus at the Australian Catholic University. Login details will be provided at the commencement of the conference.