Jan 03 - Jan 06, 2018
The Cognition and Emotion Research Centre, supported by ACU’s Faculty of Health Sciences, is proud to be hosting the 5th International Conference of Prospective Memory (ICPM5).
The ICPM5 will be held at the Melbourne campus of the Australian Catholic University in Fitzroy, the heart of cosmopolitan Melbourne and within walking distance of the city centre. It will feature recent developments in Prospective Memory and for the first time, will also explore Episodic Foresight/Future Thinking research.
The conference will retain the single session format of previous PM conferences, with paper and poster presentations, a data blitz and a mid-conference day trip including a visit to Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary, Victoria’s Bushland Haven for Australian Wildlife, followed by an opportunity for wine tasting and dinner at an award-winning Yarra Valley winery.
The ICPM5 would like to acknowledge the funding provided by the Australian Catholic University’s Faculty of Health Sciences.
The ICPM5 will be featuring three experts in the field of Future Thinking, presenting their latest research.
We are pleased to announce key speakers:
- Thomas Suddendorf, University of Queensland, Australia
- Karl Szpunar, University of Illinois, USA
In addition, key presentations will be delivered by the following leading international researchers in Prospective Memory:
- Patrizia Bisiacchi, University of Padova, Italy
- Gene Brewer, Arizona State University, USA
- Paul Burgess, University College London, UK
- Anna-Lisa Cohen, Yeshiva University, USA
- Judith Ellis, University of Reading, UK
- Sam Gilbert, University College London, UK
- Jason Hicks, Louisiana State University, USA
- Lia Kavavilashvili, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Timo Mäntylä, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Sarah Raskin, Trinity College, USA
- David Shum, Griffiths University, Australia